Palace Coup
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 6, 2018, 1:41 a.m.

I know several on the forum and the general population elected Trump to get things done and MAGA. This might be as much as some think about.

However, one person decided to pen an op-ed in the NYT that has caused considerable press attention

The 1st words say most of it

That is even though one person penned the op-ed, the author tells us "a group of like minded people" or words to that effect meaning "a number of people are of the same opinion" within the White House

. Regardless of what you might  think of either Woodward or the op-ed, some in this world might think the evidence is hard to ignore. Some countries may question if Trump is in control of the White House. You can bet the enemies of America have taken considerable interest.

The question American enemies are probably asking themselves might be?? 

Is Trump in control as commander-in-chief?? 

Hostile countries may see this as a possible  palace coup. These enemy countries are mostly dictators who are no stranger to a palace coup. These countries may decide to test American military command and control. No matter what happens in Trump world this is possibly a very dangerous time, as somebody may decide to test if a palace coup has happened 

What we think and what some of these dictators think might be an entirely different interpretation. A false flag operation and then wait and see what happens. I have no idea what these enemies may think or do

I am willing to bet that american military is on high alert and messages have gone out to foreign countries, to say that the USA is alert to anything out of the normal.

Regardless, this might be a very dangerous world for some time to come.

Who knows how some of these characters may act, given what they may perceive, especially when Trump raised the bar to national security.

I will take bets Trumps national security people cringed when Trump gave that press conference and used one of his many "off the cuff" remarks.

This time his off the cuff remark was about national security and the world knows he wasn't talking about trade issues

Just hope I am wrong.

Comments
Re: Palace Coup
0 likes
By mcfarm - Sept. 6, 2018, 6:41 a.m.
Like Reply

wow Wayne, don't know what has set you off so hot on Trump lately but you have nearly joined the mojo camp. That is sad as I think you are a intelligent productive hard working moral person. You say "bad actors" may behave just as bad actors do. Well guess what America usually takes care of bad actors in short order. Not to be snarky but accurate, often times we take of these bad actors so others like Canadians can sit and pretend they do not exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzgrCdcvGzw&app=desktop   this is how we handle bad actors.....this need to happen much more