Dogs
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by JP - Sept. 1, 2018, 10:57 p.m.

Claim-to-fame.jpg

Comments
Re: Dogs
0 likes
By silverspiker - Sept. 2, 2018, 1:02 a.m.
Like Reply

LOL !!!! ... we used to have a Heinz 57 breed on our  farm that used to eat work boots his name was " Bob Barker"...

Re: Re: Dogs
0 likes
By carlberky - Sept. 2, 2018, 8:54 a.m.
Like Reply

John, nice change of pace for the Forum. 

We could use a few " Bee " posts too.

By metmike - Sept. 2, 2018, 12:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks John,

Great topic. We have a cockapoo, after having an english mastiff and 2 german shephards and a cockapoo over the last 33 years.

I liked all of em but it has always been my wife(or kids) that wanted to get another dog. This last one has been extra special. 

My favorite time of day is in the evening, when our dog, Macy responds to my wonderful wife coming home.

Deb comes home at different times but Macy will often start her waiting vigil hours before hand. She will stand up on Deb's footstool, looking out the window(if the shades are up). If not then she will walk around whinning and looking at the front door in anticipation.

I know when Deb has started up the driveway because Macy will hear the car engine and start going nuts...........turning in circles and yelping.  After Deb is up the drive and safely in the garage, I let Macy out and she races to the car to greet Deb coming out. 

This is what Macy looks like:

Related image