The Art of Making Deals ...
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Aug. 29, 2018, 11:40 a.m.

.. does not suggest hitting your opponent over the head with a club  and then trying to negotiate.

Oh, yeah ... North Korea. How is that deal working out? They got concessions and we got bodies. 

Comments
By mcfarm - Aug. 29, 2018, 12:33 p.m.
Like Reply

or the other side. We let stuff fester for 30 years or more, it becomes intolerable and Trump decides enough is enough. Then gets called "confrontational" ohhhh the hurt feelings......So yesterday we find out some of the ones who have hurt feeling have a spy riding with Fenstein for 20 years and have hacked Hillarys sever and have  communications between Hillary and Obama...and what we doing....chasing fake ghosts in Russia. Wow, only if Hill was in the WH maybe cnn would notice these small insignificant things

By carlberky - Aug. 29, 2018, 5:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Facts are facts and mudding the waters won't change that. Trump will be done in by his own mouth, and I fear for the country. He won't go quietly.

By mojo - Aug. 29, 2018, 9:03 p.m.
Like Reply

If they have to rough him up a little bit to get cuffs on him, I'd be ok with it. I hope they do get it all on video tape so we can enjoy watching it over and over again.