Trump Takes Aim at Google
12 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Aug. 28, 2018, 9:39 a.m.
Comments
By mcfarm - Aug. 28, 2018, 10:05 a.m.
Like Reply

floor is open for suggestions. What would you recommend when libs {who are open to all thought and debate unless its conservative} throw out all conservative thought and debate? Right, that is when big gov steps in and spoils your party. Google and the others have srcewed themselves

By mojo - Aug. 28, 2018, 10:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump is angry because the media reports on the things he says & does.

By mcfarm - Aug. 28, 2018, 11:15 a.m.
Like Reply

again, open for suggestions....did not see a one. History might be a good place for you to start. Look what happens when forces like google control all thought and debate...right its not Trump afterall that is the treat you have been looking for.....duhhhhh

By carlberky - Aug. 29, 2018, 11:19 a.m.
Like Reply

There have been many posts by Trump apologists who admit Trump has said or done things they do not support, yet when the media reports them, it's a Lib conspiricy.

By mcfarm - Aug. 29, 2018, 12:36 p.m.
Like Reply

nobody, and I mean nobody is debating what google, facebook and twitter are doing with out lawing conservative posts and thoughts...do not try it here. Trump is fighting the good fight here and this is for every one from every spectrum. 

By carlberky - Aug. 29, 2018, 1:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Please educate me. What exactly do you suspect them of doing with the conservative posts?

By mcfarm - Aug. 29, 2018, 2:56 p.m.
Like Reply

carl, do you have the internet? seriously? this has been outed and outed over and over....google anything Trump and recently it has been running 96% negative posts from liberal sources...holy gee you ever flipped a coin 100 times and tried those odds?

By carlberky - Aug. 29, 2018, 5:20 p.m.
Like Reply

What surprises me is that there were 4% positive post from liberal sources.

By Lacey - Aug. 29, 2018, 7:14 p.m.
Like Reply

Come on Carl, you don't think Trump supporters are being ignored or put on page 100 in search results?

By carlberky - Aug. 29, 2018, 9:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Come on, Lacey, do you think that all the thousands of employees at Facebook, Twitter, etc, are Libs ? If there were any hanky-panky going on, there would be whistle-blowers galore.

By mcfarm - Aug. 29, 2018, 10:15 p.m.
Like Reply

carl may have forgotten that over 90% of the media are lib voters so why can't google be the same...of course they can be,,,not that it would matter, the 7th floor runs things just like the fbi

By carlberky - Aug. 29, 2018, 10:36 p.m.
Like Reply

" over 90% of the media are lib voters ". 

Well, mc,  that adds up to over 115% since Murdoch alone controls 25%. 

You ought to know by now that I will ask you for the source of your outrageous statements.

The media is not just the Management. There are thousands of employees and you can't seriously claim that they are mostly Libs and you know how they vote.

Get real.