Trump's Destruction
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Aug. 27, 2018, 4:34 p.m.

A neuroscientist explains what happens when a narcissist begins to lose power

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/trumps-destruction-neuroscientist-explains-happens-narcissist-begins-lose-power/

Comments
By mcfarm - Aug. 27, 2018, 4:53 p.m.
Like Reply

mojo, If you ask me we have all been much more that patient with these anti Trump posts every hour. Often times, as yesterday, they are patently filled with fake data that even metmike called you out on....and then you turn tail and run instead presenting some kind of evidence to substantiate your claim. If you wan to knock Trump you can but can you just present some facts so we could respond instead of wasting every ones time. Today was a good day for Mexico and America and yet that fact blew right past ya.

By silverspiker - Aug. 27, 2018, 6:09 p.m.
Like Reply

... but ... but .... it is a neuroscientist... it is a neroscientist... it is an "EXPERT" neuroscientist...  

By silverspiker - Aug. 27, 2018, 6:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Thumbnail

T- Rump

D- erangement

S- yndrome

By metmike - Aug. 27, 2018, 8:32 p.m.
Like Reply

I was tempted to delete this one because its so absurd and over the top but silverspiker turned it into some thing so hilarious that it has to stay.

mojo, 

I am however deleting your post today" "Trump is going insane"

You haven't attacked any body here personally with these posts, so this is not an official warning. However, per our agreement, I am going to reign you in on some of the more sublime stuff when it seems too repetitive. 

OK, sublime was the wrong word..........how about silly.