please some lib explain the disparity...please
17 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Aug. 12, 2018, 2:03 p.m.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/304565/

so good old lib Dianne has a spy on her staff for 2 decades and gets aid from our deep state. A fake dossier shows up on trump and he gets a 2 year investigation....Kind of just like the Hillary treatment and 2 different kinds of justice isn't it?

Comments
By JP - Aug. 12, 2018, 5:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Jim Treacher said it best.

Treacher's Tweet

By mcfarm - Aug. 12, 2018, 6:45 p.m.
Like Reply

thanks Jim Treacher but its far worse than that. The investigators {deep state} are so corrupt that the  press does not even get a chance to report facts and further they do not care

By carlberky - Aug. 12, 2018, 9:12 p.m.
Like Reply
By cfdr - Aug. 12, 2018, 11:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Don’t care?  It’s much worse than that. Go to theconservativetreehouse and read the piece just posted about the media. 

By frey_1999 - Aug. 13, 2018, 8:20 a.m.
Like Reply

So you have one party ( Feinstein ) who has a longtime employee who is believed to be compromised buy a hostile foreign government, The US intelligence community calls in Feinstein and tells her of their findings she fires said Person.

Now the other party ( trump) Is told by the US intelligence community that Personal working for him are believed to be compromised by a hostile foreign government. What is the reaction well quit different, instead of believing the US intelligence or even asking them to look into the Issue trump first calls the Intelligence community liars and crooked. When even more info comes forward to the effect that personal under his control have been interacting in secrete with the hostile foreign government trump then helps the people and the hostile foreign government (HFG) draft up a document in which all parties use more lies that they hope will cover up the meetings with the HFG. When that fails they then go after the intelligence community firing and threatening to fire the people incharge of the investigation into the collusion between his people and the HFG. He then goes on an all out media blitz calling any investigation into this collusion a Witch Hunt, And then goes on world wide TV and tells the world he believes the leader of the HFG ahead of his own countries Intelligence community. Finally trump has private one on one meetings without any other government officials in Room so that he can better give even more state secrets and classified info to the HFG.

Like I said seems pretty obvious but for some its hard to tell the difference I guess    

By mcfarm - Aug. 13, 2018, 10:20 a.m.
Like Reply

really hard to respond to that frey. As you skipped right over every relevant fact. You might try starting at the beginning, you know when the deep state instead of aiding the Trump campaign they inserted spies, listening devices, and foreign governments. Then we cn have a debate about all the deep state, deep swamp activities

By silverspiker - Aug. 13, 2018, 6:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Prison rules. Walk in, punch the biggest guy you see in the face, and then start making shivs.

By frey_1999 - Aug. 13, 2018, 10:23 p.m.
Like Reply

To blame it on the deep state.

So do tell me who runs the deep state - as in who is the individual head of the deep state?

I did not skip over anything.  and you did not respond to the answers you were asking for. not that it surprised me.

the question stands do you now see the diference in the way the tow issues were handled because it is striking how differently the similar problem was addressed.

one party came clean believed in the american system and the intelligence community of this country the other believed in and publicly stated he had more faith in the Russian leader than our  intelligence community.

and to think his backers and supporters are more worried that some nfl player is doing a silent protest while the national anthem is being played all the while his boy in the WH is giving away state secrets to the KGB

#sosad  

By mcfarm - Aug. 14, 2018, 7:09 a.m.
Like Reply

the 6th person of this deep state, deep swamp, that you state had no problems, was fired today. Soon others will be going to jail. Surely you can see this 

By carlberky - Aug. 14, 2018, 7:25 a.m.
Like Reply

"  Soon others will be going to jail. Surely you can see this. "

mc, only in your dreams … and soon your dreams will turn into nightmares. 

By frey_1999 - Aug. 14, 2018, 9:42 a.m.
Like Reply

tell me who is in charge of this deep state you blame for all of our problems, and is out to get trump

By mcfarm - Aug. 14, 2018, 10:11 a.m.
Like Reply

I can only say if you 2 {carl and frey} are silly enough to believe an out of control deep state is good for a constitutional republic is "good luck with that"...you really more foolish than I ever thought you were

By carlberky - Aug. 14, 2018, 10:51 a.m.
Like Reply

mc, are you saying that Trump can't control the out of control Deep State ? 

By the way, in spite of Trump, we still have a Constitutional Democracy, " … and to the Republic for which it stands." 

By frey_1999 - Aug. 14, 2018, 11:23 a.m.
Like Reply

Again who is in charge of the deep state. Name names you are the one who is making these wild claims that the deep state runs this country you must have some proof of it.  

tell us their names!!!!!

By mcfarmer - Aug. 14, 2018, 5:06 p.m.
Like Reply

“Again who is in charge of the deep state. Name names you are the one who is making these wild claims that the deep state runs this country you must have some proof of it. tell us their names!!!!!”

Well it wouldn’t be a deep state  if we knew their names. Jebus.

It is written.

By frey_1999 - Aug. 14, 2018, 7:10 p.m.
Like Reply

lets see now ---  You don't know who they are, you don't know were they live, you don't know how they got into power, and you can't tell me their double secret handshake but you do know they are out to get trump.

that me boy is how one can keep a conspiracy alive in the many holes in ones mind.

congrats you have done it again 

By mcfarm - Aug. 14, 2018, 9:20 p.m.
Like Reply

I am guessing the key stone cops could fool both you and carl as this is the second time in less than a week that McFarmer has fooled you both into thinking it was me...and to top it off he never even tried