Sweden preparing for war
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Jan. 18, 2018, 12:27 p.m.

against its immigrants

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-18/sweden-preparing-civil-war-pm-wants-deploy-army-no-go-zones

Immigrants (in any country) should never be allowed to establish "no-go zones", IMHO

Comments
By mcfarm - Jan. 18, 2018, 1:16 p.m.
Like Reply

well we better be on the look out here in the USA then. we have illegals that refuse to use our language, assimilate in any way, break our laws daily and what do our liberal representatives do about it? Create sanctuary states where the feds dare not tread.....we are in deep

By mojo - Jan. 19, 2018, 10:05 a.m.
Like Reply

The USA is also seems on the verge of war too, in case you hadn't noticed.

By TimNew - Jan. 19, 2018, 1:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Yeah, one side is afraid of firearms and wants to repeal the 2nd and needs safe spaces.   The other embraces the 2nd and is well armed.

Should be a real nail biter.

By mojo - Jan. 19, 2018, 5:55 p.m.
Like Reply

I want to get one of those Barrett .50 caliber sniper rifles added to my arsenal, but I'll have to win the lottery before I can afford the $8,000 to $11,000 purchase price.

By TimNew - Jan. 19, 2018, 8:44 p.m.
Like Reply

My favorite shop is within walking distance.  Come on over.  We'll head over.  I'll introduce you and you'll get a great deal  I suggest the Ruger 556    Collapsible stock 2x30 round clips.  Suppressor comes with it.

I'll head to the Kroger another couple hundred yards down the road and get some chips.  Beer too if ya like.  And I'll be back  before you have the ruger..

But if ya ever bought one,  ya already know that  :-)