The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Jan. 14, 2018, 9:32 a.m.
Comments
By mcfarm - Jan. 14, 2018, 9:41 a.m.
Like Reply

speaking of racism why not just type in the names of tawana brawly and al sharpton in..the real racists {the NY times, brawly and Sharpton will then be revealed}

By mojo - Jan. 14, 2018, 10:04 a.m.
Like Reply

Remember that time when you referred to Obama as "Sambo"?

By mojo - Jan. 14, 2018, 5:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes! Really!

By mcfarm - Jan. 14, 2018, 12:35 p.m.
Like Reply

thanks for the reminder but I am thinking a sitting president calling some poor African countries shxxshows is cause enough...then add in spying on a presidential candidate, uranium one, fast and furious, the irs and lois learner, the ag and the Clintons, the fbi and the clintons, the cia and the Clintons all while Obama was president, Not to mention the billions to iran to fund the killing of American soldiers...looks like after all these investigations, if taken to fruition, he will be called a lot worse than I ever called him, and by a lot more important people than me

By frey_1999 - Jan. 14, 2018, 12:39 p.m.
Like Reply

just making chit up as you go.

you truly need to get out of the echo chambers of the alt right and educate yourself.

By mcfarm - Jan. 14, 2018, 12:45 p.m.
Like Reply

great reply from mr independent himself....could of easily been from mojo or vandy it was so weak...expected better from a so called independent....like maybe debating the facts of what could likely happen to Clinton and Obama if all the corners are looked into....unless as cfdr says, and he may well be right, Mueller is looking to bury and protect

By mojo - Jan. 14, 2018, 8:41 p.m.
Like Reply

Yabba-dabba-doo