The difference between left and right thinking...
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Jan. 6, 2018, 10:11 p.m.

People on the right end of the political spectrum use facts to form opinions.

People on the left side of the political spectrum use feelings to support beliefs.

Comments
By frey_1999 - Jan. 6, 2018, 10:15 p.m.
Like Reply

What a Load of crap

tell me what do the facts out of the Muller investigation of the Trump administration tell you 

By TimNew - Jan. 7, 2018, 9:01 a.m.
Like Reply

When speaking of a group that believes tax cuts lead to economic collapse and minimum wage increases lead to prosperity, along with any number of inanities, it's a pretty easy case to make.

But just for fun, why don't you tell me what "facts" have come of the investigation.  You may just help prove my point.

By frey_1999 - Jan. 7, 2018, 9:27 a.m.
Like Reply

where you try to state your opinions as facts 

Again - there is a question asked to you -- what to the Facts of the Muller investigation tell you about the Trump Administration

By TimNew - Jan. 7, 2018, 10:15 a.m.
Like Reply

And I asked you to demonstrate just what "Facts" you feel have come out of the investigation.

We'll proceed when you do,  but I will not continue with a pointless circular argument.

By frey_1999 - Jan. 7, 2018, 11:57 a.m.
Like Reply

You state your type (right wing thinkers) use facts to make decisions while the left uses feeling.

Then when asked to show how the facts work you will not.

but to go one better - you instead try to turn your answer into a circle question (and still do not answer the question where facts matter) and then state your not going to get into a circle question debate.  

Now that's funny

your first statement is still an opinion and you have refused to answer the second question based on facts.

pretty much sums things up.  

By TimNew - Jan. 7, 2018, 12:56 p.m.
Like Reply

You claimed there were facts from the investigation with which we could draw conclusions.  I asked you what you felt those facts were.  In your typical style of debate, which I label mental masturbation, you avoid answering the direct question to define the facts that you chose to introduce to the conversation, and then proceed to strut around like the proverbial pigeon on the chessboard.

As usual,  a waste of time.

By mojo - Jan. 11, 2018, 8:33 a.m.
Like Reply

In other words, republiKKKons  are the biggest a$$holes in the American  political spectrum