unemployment numbers for blacks
13 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Jan. 5, 2018, 12:53 p.m.

dear mojo, vandy all the rest of the real racists here. Seems today unemployment numbers for black came out. So strange, lowest unemployment rates for blacks since records have been kept. How could that be if there is a racists in the WH who among other things does not know what he is doing unless its dancing around with a white sheet over his head burning crosses.....please explain why such a man would help the poor blacks so much 

Comments
By mcfarm - Jan. 5, 2018, 3:18 p.m.
Like Reply

well in my opinion unemployment numbers are surely trade related and you sir are a chicken xxxx and scared of the answer.....

By mcfarm - Jan. 5, 2018, 6:44 p.m.
Like Reply

facts not emotions mr racist. on very simple question...with these record breaking good numbers which party is saddened by them....of course the libs who want the blacks held down and solidly on the dem rolls...only to be screwed again and again by such libs

By mcfarm - Jan. 6, 2018, 8 a.m.
Like Reply

do I really have to print what that racist LBJ said about blacks after his alleged '64 take over of the black vote forever....just look up what a dem racist said about the black vote

By dietandexercise - Jan. 6, 2018, 8:03 a.m.
Like Reply

Does neither long time poster give a damn and purposely extend racial arguments on the Trading Forum when the whole jist of this forum change was to separate NTR? The need to defecate onto a trading forum by Ball and others is apparently how they get their jollies. 

By mcfarm - Jan. 6, 2018, 8:16 a.m.
Like Reply

It did drift didn't it diet and exercise. I do apologize I let troll boy pull me into his bazarro world. Will try to avoid that from now on

By silverspiker - Jan. 6, 2018, 4:37 p.m.
Like Reply

...if it is NOT Trade Related then why does the U.S. Government keep Emplyment records for the fact ???

,,, why is it that anytime I go to the hospital or deal with anything health wise including my health care provider that the FIRST QUESTON ASKED ... "ARE YOU OF HISPANIC DESCENT" ???

... Only GOD can save you from this "spiritual malady"...

By cliff-e - Jan. 6, 2018, 10:26 a.m.
Like Reply

Here are the facts for those who do not struggle with facts and those that still do struggle with facts.:

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/05/news/economy/black-unemployment/index.html

Yes there has been progress in minority unemployment rates yet whites still show a much lower unemployment rate. It all depends on how we look at this report.

So who should get credit for what? Did the previous administration give a sense of empowerment to minorities to more aggressively seek employment and/or better employment? Did employers finally wake up and decide minorities are indeed good employable people?

By Richard - Jan. 6, 2018, 2:52 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html

At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month. This group is NOT counted as employed or unemployed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics_of_incarcerated_African-American_males

Additionally 4.7% of black males are incarcerated

So about 50% of blacks do NOT go to work. Welfare+Jail+Unemployed

By dietandexercise - Jan. 6, 2018, 8:10 p.m.
Like Reply

I stand corrected. I'm gonna place a trade based on this discourse here. Now, what will it be? Long or short and in what commodity?

Probably long, the Bitcoin?