Who's Next
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - Jan. 5, 2018, 11:33 a.m.

Loyal Members of the Trumpster troupe---that have fallen by the wayside in the first year:

Michael Flynn  pleaded guilty  and gone

George Papadopoulus  pleaded guilty and gone

Paul Manafort  indicted and gone

Tom Price stole taxpayer dollars and gone

Roy Moore defeated and gone

Steve Bannon  a slob and gone

Sean Spicer lied for Trump and gone

Anthony Scaramuchi  mouthy and gone in 10 days?

Corey Lewandowsky  alleged assault ad gone

Who is next?  I predict all of these will be gone within the next year

Sessions, Tillerson, Kelly Ann, Cohn, Kushner, Melania, Don Jr. and Sarah Palin--yes, lipschtik Sarah 

Comments
Re: Who's Next
0 likes
By metmike - Jan. 6, 2018, 9:53 a.m.
Like Reply

The hatred, name calling and fake news by one side has become laughable. It's completely blinding you to  Trump's massive successes. The media is proving itself to be exactly what Trump has labelled it.

CNN(24 hours a day of anti Trump, impeach Trump stories) and the New York Times still have zero evidence to show Trump had any relationship with Ruissia after over a year of claiming that its worse than Watergate.

From U.S. News & World report :

The Trump Presidency: A Success Story

"Trump has the opportunity to solidify his position as the most successful president ever in his first year."

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time

From USA Today(opinion):

Face facts, America, Donald Trump is a success. Let's count the ways.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2017/12/20/president-trumps-successes-have-been-underreported-gary-varvel-column-nation-now/968842001/

"According to the Media Research Center, coverage of Trump on the ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts in September, October and November was more than 90% negative."

A year ago, you and the Trump haters had an extremely opposite opinion vs the Trump supporters about what Trump would mean for America. As always, time tells who is right and who is wrong. Your side ended up not only wrong but incredibly wrong about Trump's numerous successes, agenda and policies(as he promised on the campaign trail).............all designed to "Make America Great Again"

vandy(mojo and others),

It's not an opinion anymore.............these are the authentic facts based on Donald Trump's administration during his first year. If your brain is unable to process this...................then it's on you for being so gullible and hate filled that you can't see the blatantly obvious, even spelled out in front of  you. 

Just keep making rediculous anti Trump posts here, calling him names, spinning and twisting all the news to being negative and one sided, revealing your character and lack of having a lick of objectivity or critical thinking.

Keep asserting that people like me are the ones who have those traits and accusing people like me of being brainwashed by Trump. I just provided the objective,  convincing, objective, irrefutable, objective evidence of Trumps successes in his first year. Did I mention that the evidence is objective? The debate is over...............you lost. Happy New Year!

By Vandenplas - Jan. 6, 2018, 10:08 a.m.
Like Reply

Again, you emphasize, "...still no evidence..."

The key word in your quote, above, is highlighted.

And until the investigation is over, that will remain the key word.  My question to you is, will you change your mind if Mueller shows the evidence, or will you join the Trumpsters who remain in denial, and claim Mueller is a phoney? 

By Vandenplas - Jan. 6, 2018, 10:12 a.m.
Like Reply

Again, you emphasize, "...still no evidence..."

The key word in your quote, above, is highlighted.

And until the investigation is over, that will remain the key word.  My question to you is, will you change your mind if Mueller shows the evidence, or will you join the Trumpsters who remain in denial, and claim Mueller is a phoney? 

By Vandenplas - Jan. 6, 2018, 11:07 a.m.
Like Reply

And Manafort?  

And Flynn?

And Price?

And Sessions?

And Bannon?

And etc.?

A good leader does not pick criminals /neo-criminals/racists to run his organization, unless, of course, he or she is of a similar ilk.

By metmike - Jan. 6, 2018, 1 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump's first year was a huge success.........now an historical fact. 

Keep your absurd negative troll narratives going on a dead forum indefinitely if you want. Please refer to my previous post. 

By Vandenplas - Jan. 6, 2018, 1:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Hitler's first year was a huge success.  So was Al Capone's  and Jesse James' first year or two or three.  Proven facts.