FBI
19 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Feb. 18, 2018, 5:31 p.m.
Comments
Re: FBI
1 like
By mcfarm - Feb. 18, 2018, 5:33 p.m.
Like Reply

tell me it does not make sense with 3.5 billion dollars and 35000 employees that the Florida shooting should of been stopped

Re: Re: FBI
0 likes
By GunterK - Feb. 18, 2018, 6:51 p.m.
Like Reply

I disagree with a lot of things Pres Trump says and does..... however, in this case, I totally agree with him. The FBI was probably too busy identifying the nationality of facebook trolls, to pay any attention to a potential mass-killer.

Re: Re: Re: FBI
0 likes
By mcfarm - Feb. 18, 2018, 10:54 p.m.
Like Reply

not to mention that we allow more muslum immigration now than before 9-11

By frey_1999 - Feb. 20, 2018, 12:42 a.m.
Like Reply

according to most anybody that knows --   about 3 dozen of them are working for or with Mueller.

Its a far better bet that all of the lies, name calling, undermining, and berating of the FBI by donney dictator has drop moral of the FBI and that in turn has harmed performance of the FBI way more than the the 1/10th of 1% looking into the many different ways trump has colluded with the Russians.

What kind of psychopath do you have to be to try and take a mass killing and use it to try and discredit a investigation into ones own malfeasance.

worse yet what kind of person would try and excuse this type of action?     

By mcfarm - Feb. 20, 2018, 6:42 a.m.
Like Reply

and just how many times does Trump have to specify he is critisizing the upper mismanagement of the fbi, not the rank and file, Seems every sentence he utters starts with that phrase and yet the looney libs just skip right over that. And those upper management types have earned every bit of it. Should of been fired months ago

By frey_1999 - Feb. 20, 2018, 10:30 a.m.
Like Reply

"just what kind of person would try to excuse this type of action"

Re: FBI
0 likes
By cfdr - Feb. 20, 2018, 9:21 a.m.
Like Reply

There are a couple of problems here, aren't there?

First, there is the problem of turning our premier law enforcement agency into an arm of the incumbent political party.

Second, there is always the problem, in any bureaucracy, of incompetence creeping in - especially to middle and upper management.  Is there any solution to this problem?

But, there seems to be a third problem, and it is not directly connected to the FBI.

https://tinyurl.com/y883ty5y  

"Broward County schools intentionally created polices from 2010 through 2016 that culminated in the 2018 mass school shooting in Parkland.  We know this with great specificity because five years ago we warned Broward County Florida school board members this could happen."

"So what happens when you stop arresting students for clear criminal conduct and then lessen the school punishment therein?"

I've said many times - when there is no accountability, the system does not work.  The Left seems to hate accountability.

By frey_1999 - Feb. 20, 2018, 10:17 a.m.
Like Reply

but almost always its messy

this school does not reflect anything the likes of what your story try's to portray it as, but then again your article is opinion based and not fact based, with an agenda.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-fea-stoneman-douglas-shooting-profile-school-pride-20180217-story.html

so its not surprising it gets messy.

its tough to fight your way out of the echo chamber, but is well worth it once you do.

By cfdr - Feb. 20, 2018, 2:58 p.m.
Like Reply

"but almost always its messy"

Yes, it can be "messy" - but we see the alternative, and that's just a bit worse than "messy."

"your article is opinion based and not fact based"

You must not have read it.  I don't remember an article that has more footnotes documenting the history and claims it makes.

Let's make this simple.  The kid was a problem.  With what was documented in that article, just knowing that he was kicked out of school informs us about his problems.  When in custody, the kid turns meek.  Some people just don't respond well to a slap on the wrist and a stern look.  The article documented a policy of not holding kids like this accountable.

This is one of the main reasons why I have always  liked the markets.  Accountability is pretty hard to ignore.  When I'm wrong, there is no "committee" that wags fingers at me and tells me that my lost money will be returned, but do better next time.

Frey, if you don't know this, what are you doing on a market forum?  Sorry, but I suspect that you are a poser.

By frey_1999 - Feb. 21, 2018, 12:32 p.m.
Like Reply

As per your article -

First he was kick out of school which is not what your article implied would happen under the program that they are calling into question they suggested that everything would be handled in school.

Second The program they are trying to attach this action to deals with Non-violent misdemeanor crimes vs this persons troubled past.

lets look at the reality of this tragedy - the murderer in this occasion had been reported to authorities over 41 times with many of those times coming from school personal themselves, he was kick out of the school and that info was passed on to authorities.  the school did not try to handle this In house as you the author of your post tries to represent in his story.

question for you and the author of this article to answer --  why is every one of these mass school shootings a upper middle class white Male?  what is going on that is causing this, that is the one glaring issue that none in the alt-right want to address.

your last sentence shows just how arrogant you really are.  If somebody does not think the way you do they can not possibly be a trader they have to be a poser, because only you know the correct way to think to be a trader. 

for the record the greatest trader in our lifetime does not hold to your thought process in any manner but carry on thinking only you know how traders need to think.  

like I stated Painting with a broad bush can get the job done faster but you just have to look past the mess left behind and be OK with it.   

By mcfarm - Feb. 21, 2018, 3:04 p.m.
Like Reply

I will allow cfdr to rip the main thrust of you post there Jr or t and d. However I could not get past this....."EVERY ONE WAS UPPER MIDDLE CLASS" every one, really....and then go on to talk about painting with a broad brush

By frey_1999 - Feb. 21, 2018, 3:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Go look up all of the people that have been involved in these school shootings and show me one that does not meet upper middle class  definition.

If you do I will gladly admit i'm wrong or I painted with to broad a brush

By mcfarm - Feb. 21, 2018, 3:43 p.m.
Like Reply

do not need to go read anywhere. the word "everyone" does not apply and rarely does...its called painting with a broad brush

By cfdr - Feb. 21, 2018, 8:20 p.m.
Like Reply

There is just so much wrong her, I don't even know if it is worthwhile responding, but, BRIEFLY:

"First he was kick out of school which is not what your article implied would happen under the program that they are calling into question they suggested that everything would be handled in school."

Yes, it had to be pretty bad for him to get kicked out of school.  The politics were to make sure these kids DID NOT receive criminal records.  Now, if Cruz had been through the criminal system and had a record, would he have been able to buy a gun legally?

You are making my point, frey.

"why is every one of these mass school shootings a upper middle class white Male?"

Not sure about just schools, but funny thing - I was just reading about this.  Ann Coulter writes:

"There have been about 34 mass shootings since 2000. Forty-seven percent — 16 — were committed by first- and second-generation immigrants"

"First- and second-generation immigrants have committed more than 40 percent of all mass shootings since 2000. I know we’ve been admitting Third World immigrants at a breakneck pace, but I don’t think immigrants make up nearly half the population yet."

If you want to read the whole thing, it is here:

https://tinyurl.com/yc4trxfw

As you can see, she lists every one of the shootings she talks about in the stats.  She doesn't limit this to school shootings - why should it be limited?  She closes with this:

"An immigration moratorium and widespread deportations would not only cut mass shootings in half, but it would also free up the FBI’s time to focus on these delusional young men with the terrifying stare, who hear voices no one else hears.

Young men like Nikolas Cruz."

But, here you say in your post:

"the murderer in this occasion had been reported to authorities over 41 times with many of those times coming from school personal themselves, he was kick out of the school and that info was passed on to authorities.  the school did not try to handle this In house as you the author of your post tries to represent in his story."

And, IF YOU HAD READ MY LINK, you would know that the politics were aimed at making sure people like Nikolas Cruz DID NOT GET A CRIMINAL RECORD.  Typical liberal BS.  No accountability.  And, without accountability, nothing works.

Now, there are 17 dead students.  A large amount of the blame, at the very least, should go to the politicians who "intentionally created polices from 2010 through 2016 that culminated in the 2018 mass school shooting in Parkland."

https://tinyurl.com/y883ty5y

I'm just tired of a lack of accountability.  This could have - or rather - should have been stopped earlier.  And, while the FBI is certainly at fault, so are the politicians who allowed this to develop.

By frey_1999 - Feb. 21, 2018, 10:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Annie baby list mass shootings by Immigrants, not one of which is done in a Primary, elementary, preschool. or High School and then wants to throw Cruz in with that bunch instead of dealing with the fact that this was a School were the student body were minors.

and again you call that a true comparison  

secondly If you had read your own link you would have understood that the rules in place in Broward Co. that were in place ONLY dealt with non-violet misdemeanors, like trespass, harassment incidents related to school, alcohol and possession of a minor amount of Marijuana or drug paraphernalia.

so no it does not cover this particular student and his offense but I get where you are confused because the Opinion of the author of this story is that because this policy was in place it has allowed for this student to progressively from jay walking to mass murderer.

the fact that there is absolutely no facts to back up his hypothesis on this makes the whole story an opinion not a fact.  

When you have established what you want the story to tell and you are willing to play the six degrees of connection game you can make anything be what you need it to be.

Like I have said many times get out of the echo chamber and quit being part of the trumptard nation

at that point you might start looking for answer's instead of trying to fix blame, but that is just my opinion and not a fact         

By cfdr - Feb. 21, 2018, 11:24 p.m.
Like Reply

https://tinyurl.com/ydy9w2m8

"“Every student is Broward County is entitled to a free and appropriate education. If there are certain areas where that can’t be done, we need to make sure those students are given a place that is the least restrictive environment for their ability and they can thrive,” said Broward School Board chair Nora Rupert. “You also want everybody to have safety.”"

"Expelling Cruz from the Broward school system altogether was never an option, and what little is known of the teen’s educational history illustrates the sharp limitations that confront school administrators who must deal with profoundly troubled students."

“You can’t just kick kids out of the public schools because you are afraid of them, or because they are hard to educate,”

https://tinyurl.com/y7p2a4sb

""We're not compromising school safety.  We're really saving the lives of kids," boasted Michaelle Valbrun-Pope, executive director of Student Support Initiatives for Broward County Public Schools, in August 2017."

"One particular motivation behind programs like Broward County's was the pressure from multiple sources to reduce the statistical disparity between black and Hispanic student arrests on one hand and white and Asian student arrests on the other."

We seem to have become a nation of victims and their enablers.

What has happened to this country?  I have said that Donald Trump is our last hope - but I know very well that it might be too late.

Too many snowflakes .  .  .

By TimNew - Feb. 22, 2018, 4:03 a.m.
Like Reply

The theme, the crux here, is that we lack accountability and responsibility as you have pointed out.

I've seen too many arguments where the emphasis for a persons standard of living is the responsibility of either the employer or the government. If a person is working at Walmart and needs food stamps to make ends meet, then Walmart is getting food stamps..  The fact that the employee dropped out of high school and had 3 kids without a partner is not a factor. The fact that the employee mismanages every professional and financial aspect of their life is not a factor.  Through no fault of their own, they are being "exploited" by Walmart.

And this theme permeates the thinking of larger segments of our population every year.

This, more than anything else, is what will keep America from being great again 

By cfdr - Feb. 22, 2018, 6:10 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim, this repeats again and again, doesn't it?  "Progressives" - while trying to "fix" one problem, cause a worse one.

https://tinyurl.com/y7d55qfg

Here seems to be a kid who was almost screaming out for someone to give him limits as to what he was permitted to do and what he was not permitted to do.  The politicians and bureaucrats were so concerned that they might limit his future by making him accountable that seventeen kids are dead.

This, I'm afraid, seems to be the normal cyclic path we are on as a country.

Again, this is why I have always enjoyed the markets.  There is no "committee" that, when I make a bad trade, wags fingers at me telling me to try to do better next time - as they refund my losses so that I don't get my feelings hurt.

Accountability - without it, nothing works.

By TimNew - Feb. 22, 2018, 6:33 a.m.
Like Reply

Exactly.  Had this kid's record accurately reflected his past, he'd very likely been unable to arm himself, at least through legal means.

But as the left creates "rights" out of thin air, they find themselves in a position where they need to restrict existing rights to compensate.  "Let's not limit the future potential of this poor kid due to the indiscretions of youth.  Let's instead remove the rights of responsible individuals." It's a thought, process, procedure that is becoming an integral part or society and it's an absolute recipe for disaster.