Question for Mojo
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by JP - Feb. 17, 2018, 6:55 p.m.

I tried several times to reply to your "Mueller doing a great job & more indictments to come" post below but the forum won't post my reply. Your post below contains the following text:

"tRumps claims of hoax are gone. Crimes were committed. The house of cards will begin to crumble. He's having a very bad weekend. R's in Congress are panicking. Mueller and Rosenstein are much more safe than they were. For Donnie to try and remove them now would be nearly impossible. More indictments are on the way. The nervous limbo that we were in is over. The investigation is healthy and strong and is beginning to gain speed. Thank you Mr. Mueller and your excellent group of investigators."

My question is, did you also post this at the Democratic Underground Site, or just copy it there and paste it here? Note that the time stamp at the Democratic Underground is this morning at 9:57 AM, considerably earlier than your post here.

Here's a link to that post:

Posted by panader0  

By TimNew - Feb. 17, 2018, 7:51 p.m.
Like Reply

My question was, on what, besides wishful thinking does he base the claims..

But then, it appears the dems have become the party of wishful thinking.

By mojo - Feb. 18, 2018, 7:50 a.m.
Like Reply

Yep, I copied & pasted it. I'm friends with most of the people that post over there & I have prior permission to repost  any of their posts anytime, anywhere that I want. Since you asked, I assume you have a problem with it. If so then  feel free to discuss it with my middle finger. (G)

By mcfarm - Feb. 18, 2018, 8:04 a.m.
Like Reply

wow we are dealing with true believers for sure. little dems who are little people copying others work, posting here with new fake handles......Obama and hil tricks from the heart. They can't win so they cheat with good intentions of course

By JP - Feb. 18, 2018, 8:37 a.m.
Like Reply

In my opinion, reproducing another's work without attribution is detestable, whether permission to copy and paste has been granted or not. It's not as though providing attribution is at all difficult or time consuming, even for very special people such as yourself.

By mojo - Feb. 18, 2018, 9:25 a.m.
Like Reply

If you copy & paste something that isn't copyrighted then no harm no foul, no laws violated, especially if you have permission to do so. Like I said, if you have a problem with it, talk to the finger.

By JP - Feb. 18, 2018, 9:31 a.m.
Like Reply

My, what wit.

P.S. President Trump still hasn't been in office for 407 days.

By TimNew - Feb. 18, 2018, 9:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Now this most certainly qualifies as a lack of civility.

By Julie_Hardy_Moderator - Feb. 18, 2018, 10:33 a.m.
Like Reply

I agree Tim and that is why I have taken steps to suspend this poster for a period of time.

By Julie_Hardy_Moderator - Feb. 18, 2018, 9:25 a.m.
Like Reply

Mojo, please take a some time to review the forum rules and if you have questions contact me privately.