The Farce
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Feb. 17, 2018, midnight
Comments
Re: The Farce
0 likes
By mcfarm - Feb. 17, 2018, 10:23 a.m.
Like Reply

thanks for posting this Gunter. The problem is the very people who need to be reading this will have no part. Trump disorder has taken what little common sense they had and burned it. After reading this you can so easily see what a mess the DOJ and the FBI have become in 8 short years of obama

By frey_1999 - Feb. 17, 2018, 11:40 a.m.
Like Reply

You do understand who runs that web site.

either you two are trumptards are else your intertwined in with the same type groups Mueller just indicted.

now all we need to do is figure out which 

By TimNew - Feb. 17, 2018, 11:51 a.m.
Like Reply

It's an observable and established fact that leftist seldom dispute data, choosing instead to discredit the source which says a lot about both their character and their data.

But by all means,  please itemize the falsehoods in the above article.

And please don't attempt to change the subject.

What, in the above article is untrue?

By frey_1999 - Feb. 17, 2018, 2:13 p.m.
Like Reply

I know its hard for you to understand the difference between what David Brock did and what these people did.

but here's a hint David Brock never tried to hide his Identity, but for you and the trumptards it seems that not know who is behind any smear campaign is ok as long as they are smearing someone you dislike.

The only FACT the article even tries proclaim is that People funded an operation on behalf of Clinton to fight back against the false propaganda of the Russians.  The rest of the article is opinions of the writer that are trying to be characterized as facts. And the key difference's between the Russians and the People funding the Clinton rebuttal team is of course that we know and they were public about who they were, and they spent their money refuting lies not making them up.

It has become obvious that you no longer (if you ever did ) have the ability to understand the difference.

I think I might need to develop a 12 step program to help trumptards in their recovery  LOL        

By TimNew - Feb. 17, 2018, 4:03 p.m.
Like Reply

"I think I might need to develop a 12 step program to help trumptards in their recovery  LOL      "

Is this one of those personal insults you referred to earlier that, as you stated,  people rely on when they have nothing else?

Anyway,  you didn't refute a single point of the article, you stated opinions that amounted to "I don't like it".   But then, as a leftist commy,  you probably don't know the difference between fact and opinion.