No Colusion charges per Rosenstein
30 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Feb. 16, 2018, 3:02 p.m.

I can hear heads exploding.  Some here on the forum.

Comments
By TimNew - Feb. 16, 2018, 3:04 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dow-rebounds-as-rosenstein-says-no-allegation-any-american-participated-in-unlawful-activity-with-russia-2018-02-16?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts

The Dow Jones Industrial Average bounced back, coming off its lows, Friday afternoon after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said no American knowingly colluded with Russia in trying to influence the 2016 election."

"

By joj - Feb. 16, 2018, 3:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Not yet.  But likely no collusion.  Probably Trump is just a convenient fool.  Trump really missed a chance to lead when he claimed without proof that Russians didn't interfere.  Instead he chose to tear down the institution of the FBI and the US intelligence agencies.   A real leader would have said "We are united in our determination to stop the  Russians from meddling in future elections and I am committed to getting at the bottom of this criminal activity."

The Whitewater investigation of the Clintons (slippery Bill) lasted 4 years.  It began as a real estate investigation and ended with a soiled dress and lying to a grand jury.  

We are now about a year into Muller's investigation and Trump supporters are claiming vindication even though 4 staffers have been indicted and 2 have pled guilty.  Does Muller have Trump's taxes in his possession?  Surely bigger crimes in there with the Russian mafia and money laundering than a soiled dress.

We elected a criminal.  The election result is not a legal judgement absolving Trump of his crimes.  But yes, he probably isn't guilty of electoral collusion.  He's not that clever, and the Russians aren't that dumb.  

But please, don't let me stop your gloating.  :-)

By TimNew - Feb. 16, 2018, 4:04 p.m.
Like Reply

I'll file this under wishful thinking.   Sounds like you think the IRS is an accessory as they know all the details of Trumps returns.

I'm sure indictments will follow.

By TimNew - Feb. 16, 2018, 4:06 p.m.
Like Reply

BTW,  we narrowly avoided electing a criminal thanks to the electoral college.

The Clintons are every bit as innocent as Dillinger.

By joj - Feb. 16, 2018, 4:29 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm reassured that you didn't defend his leadership, or lack thereof, regarding Russian interference and his pitiful denials of their involvement.

By mcfarm - Feb. 16, 2018, 4:42 p.m.
Like Reply

wait a minute you guys. He clearly said there might of been up to 13 Russians who cost hil the election because after going thru all the trouble of faking all the documents the dumbasses forgot to vote

By TimNew - Feb. 16, 2018, 4:51 p.m.
Like Reply

His "Pitiful denials" were in reference to the pitiful charges of collusion. He condemned Russian interference in US elections.

But I understand you snowflakes need an alternate reality to support your delusions  :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=besaaGnXhHg

By TimNew - Feb. 16, 2018, 4:57 p.m.
Like Reply

BTW,  remember when all you snowflakes were chuckling of the ludicrosity of his claim that Obama had bugged his campaign office?

How did you feel when it turned out to be true?  Or did you ?  <G> 

By mcfarm - Feb. 16, 2018, 4:59 p.m.
Like Reply

our incredible FBI. Once the best of the best has now come to this. Almost as shocking as Mueller phoning JFK and asking "did you know the Russians were trying to interfere"? Combine this with the school shooting fiasco and please just fire the first 2 floors of the FBI administration and put them on trial

By cliff-e - Feb. 16, 2018, 5:15 p.m.
Like Reply

We have progress! President Chithole is no longer calling the investigation a "hoax" or "witch hunt". And...this investigation is far from over...more indictments forthcoming. Stay tuned.

By TimNew - Feb. 16, 2018, 8:07 p.m.
Like Reply

In your dreams..  Rosenstein has issued his conclusions.  You are hoping the indicted Russians will offer testimony in some sort of deal,  right?  Do they live here?  Will we be able to extradite them?

Pretty sure both answers are no, and even if they weren't,  they have nothing to offer.  They hacked some US ID's.. End of story...

Besides, in the unlikely event their efforts gained Trump any votes, which is unlikely,  those votes were more than offset by invalid, dead and illegal voters.

It's OK.   We have the best president the election had to offer.

You're welcome  :-)   

By frey_1999 - Feb. 17, 2018, 11:29 a.m.
Like Reply

That's the part you seem to fail to understand

Rosenstein statement was --  There was no allegation IN THIS INDICTMENT that any american had any knowledge of the nature of the scheme

not that I'm surprised you left out the highlight part of the statement its a common ploy by donny dictators and his trumpetes. 

By mcfarm - Feb. 17, 2018, 11:38 a.m.
Like Reply

look lies or dare or whatever name you are going with nowadays.....what could be the legal standing leave out the most incriminting part of an indictment

on second thought you may be on to something. As big a mess the Obama holdovers have created at DOJ and the FBI it would be similar to them indicting the guns in Florida and not the shooter

By frey_1999 - Feb. 17, 2018, 1:52 p.m.
Like Reply

I know it hard for you to understand how this type of investigation works but think a little and imagine how FISA warrants work and where shaking the tree a little might offer big payouts.

I know its hard but when you look at things through a clear lens instead of the kgb glasses you are wearing things become much clearer  

By TimNew - Feb. 17, 2018, 11:55 a.m.
Like Reply

We'll see if more is forthcoming, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

And if you don't start behaving,  your mom is gonna change the wi-fi password and not tell you what it is.

By frey_1999 - Feb. 17, 2018, 1:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Common theme since day one and with each passing day more and more comes out, and more and more associates of donney dictator end up being indicted.

Stay dark and damp my freind

OBTW- I see you needed to prove your adolescents in your last line -- always when you have no answer you go to the personal insult   

By TimNew - Feb. 17, 2018, 2:19 p.m.
Like Reply

This is rich...   

"OBTW- I see you needed to prove your adolescent's in your last line -- always when you have no answer you go to the personal insult "

First,  what did I prove about my adolescent's?  His or her what? Most adolescents understand possessive.

As far as personal insults,  was that like when you referred to me as a mushroom in the very same post/thread?  Your reliance on personal insult and unbased supposition makes up roughly 99% of your posts.

Finally,  your continued insistence that more damning info is forthcoming is based on wishful thinking and not on any available information. As the facts come out, it becomes more and more apparent just what this investigation is and anyone who can't see that is obviously biased to an unhealthy extent.

But Tim...
0 likes
By JP - Feb. 17, 2018, 2:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Your insult was in the last paragraph of your post. That automatically makes it a bad thing.

T or D's was in the middle of his post. That makes it, like, entirely different.

See? 

By frey_1999 - Feb. 17, 2018, 2:56 p.m.
Like Reply

I have a habit of insulting back 

you should be ok with that because it is obviously one of the traits you find favable in your presidents

By JP - Feb. 17, 2018, 3:10 p.m.
Like Reply

"favable"

Heh, heh, heh

Also, Tim
0 likes
By JP - Feb. 17, 2018, 3:36 p.m.
Like Reply

Note the change of "adolescent's" to "adolescents" in T or D's 1:55 version of his post above. Still not the right word, but interesting nonetheless.

Perhaps the correction is in response to one of my posts below.

Re: Also, Tim
0 likes
By TimNew - Feb. 17, 2018, 4:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Frey is big on revision.  In history, current events, and even his posts.  Reality is completely liquid and subjective for him.

By JP - Feb. 17, 2018, 2:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Plural forms of nouns don't contain apostrophes. Possessive forms do. Most adults know that.

Possessive forms of nouns

By JP - Feb. 17, 2018, 2:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Freind?

I before E except after C.

By frey_1999 - Feb. 17, 2018, 2:54 p.m.
Like Reply

If your going to continue to correct my grammar your going to be a busy person

but you are more than welcome to do so

again thank you 

By JP - Feb. 17, 2018, 3:17 p.m.
Like Reply

"If your (sic) going to continue to correct my grammar your (sic) going to be a busy person."

Truer words were never spoken.

By frey_1999 - Feb. 17, 2018, 7:32 p.m.
Like Reply

does your head explode every time trump tweets 

and do people like me who can read a paragraph in which every word is purposely misspelled, cause you to go into seizures.

btw- I think you found your purpose in life Marketforum Grammar Police 

do you get picked on alot because the only thing you ever won is the 5th grade spelling be.   LOL  

By TimNew - Feb. 17, 2018, 8 p.m.
Like Reply

Do you get picked on when you consistently get eliminated in the first round of the spelling be (sic)..   High school  kids can be so cruel sometimes...

Honestly,  there is too much material to waste time on your obvious lack of grammatical education/prowess.

There are entire encyclopedias that could be written on what you don't know, That's not unusual.  We all have a lot to learn.  What separates you from most is your obvious pride in demonstrating your lack of knowledge.

By JP - Feb. 17, 2018, 8:40 p.m.
Like Reply

does your head explode every time trump tweets

No

and do people like me who can read a paragraph in which every word is purposely misspelled, cause you to go into seizures.

So, you can read a paragraph in which every word is misspelled -- how proud you must be! Unless one considers the source, the premise of that question doesn't make a bit of sense. The answer to it is "no."

btw- I think you found your purpose in life Marketforum Grammar Police

In the event there were ever any doubts about it, you have just confirmed the paucity of your imagination for any who may take the time to read this Q and A session. 

do you get picked on alot because the only thing you ever won is the 5th grade spelling be.

To be honest, spelling is something I've never been particularly good at. Thank God for spell check! But, along with practically everyone else who posts here, I do manage to spell better than you are ever likely to.

By mojo - Feb. 17, 2018, 9:38 a.m.
Like Reply

"I can hear heads exploding. Some here on the forum."

I'm not at all surprised that you are hearing noises inside your head.