Trump's mental health is deteriorating
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Feb. 14, 2018, 7:41 a.m.

President Donald Trump’s mental health is “deteriorating” and special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into possible collusion and between his campaign and Russians in the election is edging the commander-in-chief closer to pushing the nuclear button on North Korea, a psychologist opined.

The stress of Mueller’s intensifying investigation is “clearly driving him crazy,” psychologist John Gartner said of Trump during a panel of mental health and nuclear weapons experts convened by the "Need to Impeach" campaign Monday night in Washington, D.C.

“What we need to understand is that for him, this also is pushing him towards pushing the nuclear button because it would solve all of his problems,” said Gartner, claiming that Trump has no empathy or concern for the people whose lives would be destroyed.

http://www.newsweek.com/mueller-investigation-pressuring-trump-toward-pushing-nuclear-button-mental-806324?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=yahoo_news&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news

Comments
By JP - Feb. 14, 2018, 9:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Wow, it's shocking that the "Need to Impeach campaign" found an unethical medical practitioner who was willing to condemn Trump.

In other startling news, the sun still rises in the east and President Trump has still been in office less than 407 days.

By GunterK - Feb. 14, 2018, 10:56 a.m.
Like Reply

It looks like a psych war to me..... but I don't believe Trump is very worried....considering all these items coming now into the open

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-13/declassified-comey-had-secret-russia-meeting-obama-amid-unmaskings

By mcfarm - Feb. 14, 2018, 11:38 a.m.
Like Reply

and the UN ambassador unmasked over 400 American's is that what is in the news....no not the msm's of course

By GunterK - Feb. 14, 2018, 1:36 p.m.
Like Reply

Just a few weeks ago, a real doctor visited the President and gave him a thorough in-person examination. His diagnosis was quite positive.

And now, some other person makes his diagnosis, from the distance, by reading twitter and various news media.... wow.... very professional!

And he is now trying to makes us worry about Trump pressing the nuke  button.

How stupid do you guys think, we, The People, really are?

I am not exactly a Trump fan, but when it comes to someone pressing the nuke button, our real worry would have been Hillary "I would make an pre-emptive nuke strike" Clinton being in the WH.

Compared to her, we are lucky to have a narcissistic, thin-skinned, talking-to-the-Russians guy in the WH 

By mojo - Feb. 15, 2018, 10:11 a.m.
Like Reply

Obviously, Trump's supporters mental health is also deteriorating right along with him.

By JP - Feb. 15, 2018, 10:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Despite claims made by some of his delusional critics, President Trump has still been in office less than 407 days. 

By mojo - Feb. 15, 2018, 1:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Has he grabbed any pu$$ies lately?

By TimNew - Feb. 15, 2018, 3:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Could you at least try to pretend you have something to add?