Trump Has a Dream
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Feb. 12, 2018, 8 a.m.

Comments
By mcfarm - Feb. 12, 2018, 9:49 a.m.
Like Reply

why don't you take the advice I read here yesterday  that has been pulled down.....take these silly posts somewhere else

By TimNew - Feb. 12, 2018, 10:55 a.m.
Like Reply

I disagree McFarm.   Mojo is posting within guidelines in the NTR section. I see nothing wrong with his posts.

In fact,  I find them entertaining as heck.

Like so many, he's told what to react to and how to react, and without a second thought, off he goes. He's extremely well trained.

Like this current "Parade Scandal".  Trump got the idea from watching the Bastille Day parade in Paris last year.  But of course, MOJO was told that this makes him just like a dictator in North Korea or some banana republic.  And I can't count the times I saw Trump referred to as Cadet Bonespurs.  It's like they all got the same memo.

Anyway,  I think the parade would be a bit wasteful, but essentially harmless.  What I find amazing is the amount of attention it's gotten..  Kinda seems like Trump must be doing pretty well if this is the biggest outrage they can conjure up.

By mcfarm - Feb. 12, 2018, 2:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Maybe Tim but it all get so old and predictable. Just like this current love affair the msms and libs in general are having with rocket boys  little robot evil relative and the hell they are giving mike Pence because of some made madness about a gay story that is not true...but when did truth ever affect them.

By cfdr - Feb. 12, 2018, 3:29 p.m.
Like Reply

No, mcfarm, learn to appreciate mojo's posts.  I once, when our kids were young, took them to a shopping mall that I told them should be preserved as a museum - complete with wax figures of the people - because it was so yuppie.  That brought on a discussion about whether a person could be considered a yuppie if they were aware that they were a yuppie.  The consensus was - no, they could not if they were at all self-aware.

Mojo and frey are the perfect snowflakes.  It is good to have them post about our president, as they would object to being called snowflakes.  It's so perfect to anyone who actually thinks about it.

Also, don't you just really enjoy the reaction to Trump's suggestion of a parade?  He has been doing this to the snowflakes ever since he entered the campaign, and they still respond in the same way.  They can't help it.

By GunterK - Feb. 12, 2018, 8:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Actually, this is not just a cartoon. I read someplace else that anonymous staffers in the WH witnessed Pres Trump having this dream. Mr. Wolff is expected to make this dream the focal point of his next book.

In the meantime, a well-known dream analyst, by the name of Joseph, analyzed this dream. His interpretation of the dream is as follows.......

a) Pres Trump is very keen on strengthening the US military (which is nothing new). The display of early-WW2-type tanks shows his interest in keeping costs down

b) the slimmer waist-line in his dream shows that he is concerned about his weight and willing to do something about it, to finish his 8-year term in good health

c) there are no Russian flags and no Russian diplomats in his dream....which proves that he was speaking the truth when he denied collusion with the Russians.

By TimNew - Feb. 13, 2018, 3:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Thank you for the factual analysis.  This sort of information can be difficult to find and it's always good to get the inside scoop.